Staff will review the songs during the Audition Workshop and they would like performers to learn the songs prior to the workshop. Please note that this list is subject to change prior to the Audition Workshop.
What to do for the music portion of workshop:
(1) Listen to the songs until you’re familiar with them. You don’t have to memorize the words or the melody, but the workshop shouldn’t be the first time you’ve looked at it either.
(2) Print out each song before you get to the workshop. We will not have extra copies. If you don’t want to share with someone else, print beforehand.
(3) Bring the music in a binder and a pencil to write with. We will be marking up the sheets together.
(4) After the workshop, you’ll receive practice recordings for each audition cut.
Song List for Mary Poppins
Piano accompaniment to be published after Workshop on January 11, 2020
1. "Never Fully Dressed" (Annie) - sheet music | piano accompaniment
2. "Favorite Things" (Sound of Music) - sheet music | piano accompaniment
3. "The Bottom Line" (Newsies) - sheet music | piano accompaniment
4. "Red Ryder Carbine Action BB Gun" (Christmas Story) - sheet music | piano accompaniment
5. "Poor Unfortunate Souls" (Little Mermaid) - sheet music | piano accompaniment